Frequently Asked Questions
How will the development be built out?
Entrada at Moab will be built in 7 phases. Phases 1 through 3 will be built out during 2016. The pool, hot tub and pavilion will be built in phase 4. Phases 4 through 7 will be built as homes are sold. The current schedule has phase 4 starting in January/February of 2017, but that is dependent on final approval from the city.
Can I choose between 3 and 4 bedroom floorplans?
Yes, the outside units in a four-plex can be either 3 or 4 bedrooms. The additional cost for the optional 4th bedroom in an outside unit is $10,000. The inside units can only be 4 bedrooms. There is no additional charge for 4 bedrooms on an inside unit.
Can the townhomes be rented out for overnight rentals?
Yes, Entrada at Moab is located within Moab city’s overnight rental district. Entrada at Moab has partnered with Moab Property Management as our preferred company for our owners. MPM is the largest property manager in Moab because their linen service, remote technology package and marketing abilities. Even though we’ve partnered with MPM, all owners may choose to not use a property manager, choose MPM or another property manager.
Here are a few of MPM’s unique abilities:
- Open 7 days a week and until 9 PM during peak season. This maximizes our ability to rent your property. Other management companies close during weekends, and shut their doors at 5 PM; eliminating late night and last minute bookings, and providing no/limited service to weekend guests.
- Brand New Website featuring 24 x 7 Real-time Online Booking. Aggressive SEO and marketing to secure top ranking in search results for key searches.
- Worldwide Booking. We are the only company listed on Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, etc. We are also partners with several European and Canadian Travel Agencies.
- The widest ranging advertising with the biggest sites:
- Complete property listing with TripAdvisor, the largest travel website in the world.
- Complete property listings with VRBO, and HomeAway, the biggest names in vacation rentals
- Full Linen Service (MPM pays for all towels and sheets). Provided as part of our $30 monthly management fee, this will save you hundreds of dollars initially, as well as saving you the cost of replacing your linens every 1 – 2 years.
- 24 hour emergency phone. Helps us protect your property and gives guests 24 hour access to our staff if needed.
- Aggressive marketing: Unlimited incoming phone lines, 7 reservationists on staff, extended customer service hours, radio ads, print ads, and extensive online advertising. We give you more access to potential customers than anyone else.
- In house staff Housekeepers. Because our housekeepers are not paid per job, they stay until the job is done right.
- In house maintenance and a direct billing for landscaping, and other local services. They’ve negotiated reduced rates for our owners from our contractors, and charge less than any handyman or professional service provider in the Moab area for in house services.
- OwnerLink: 24 hour online access to scheduling and booking for our owners.
Is there an HOA and what are the dues?
Yes, the development will be managed through and HOA and the dues are currently $150 per month, with a one-time $250 setup fee due at closing. The HOA has decided to lower the dues from $200 untilt the pool is functional.
The dues will include the maintenance of the landscaping, roads and external amenities such as the pool, hot tub and pavilion.
Do the inside units have enough lighting?
Yes, the large windows and sliding glass door combined with can lighting provides great lighting. We’ve had several individuals tour the homes and they’ve all been pleasantly surprised with the natural light!
Does it cost more for a home around the pool?
Yes, it costs $10,000 more for a home around the pool.
Will there be a privacy fence between the homes?
Yes, there is a small privacy fence between the homes and the fencing around the entire development was recently upgraded to a Simtek fence with a 25-year warranty.
What is the pool pavilion?
The pool pavilion will be an open-air structure that has men’s and women’s restrooms along with an outdoor shower for the pool. It will also include a storage area for the HOA’s tables, chairs and recliners.
What type of landscaping is in the common areas?
Moab is located in the desert, so to be sensitive to the environment and to keep HOA dues low, xeriscape landscaping with drought resistant bushes and trees will surround the homes.
Are hot tubs allowed in the development?
The only homes that can have a private hot tub are lots 201-204. This is due to drainage, space and easement issues with the rest of the lots. A common hot tub will be installed near the pool and maintained by the HOA.
Do you offer a turnkey service for furnishing the townhomes?
Entrada at Moab does not offer a furnishings service. However, the interior designer for the project, Stacy Butcher, can help with everything you need from towels and linens to tables and sofas. She offers turnkey, fully customized, and installed furnishing packages. Whether you plan to rent your home or use it personally, she can tailor your package to your specific needs, style, and budget.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 801-450-2707
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Please contact Ben Cahoon at email@example.com or 801-787-3041.